Objectives : Develop physical abilities, technical and tactical skills of our players.
This program is dedicated to TCS Tennis School players participating in Interclubs.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- Have your TCS license or make a transfer of your license.
- Have participated in previous years to the Interclubs
- Follow the
program diligently (3hrs of tennis lesson with the TCS Tennis school per week)
- Active participation in the Interclubs
- Take part in at least one of the Tennis camp/clinics organized by the TCS
- Play at least 3 individual tournaments(tournament
fees reimbursed by TCS)
The Coaches are responsible for this program. They identify the eligible players and propose them to the Committee for approval. Then the selected players are
offered to join the competition program.
Structure of the Program
- Program runs during the period from 15/09- to 15/07; excluded the school holidays in the Luxembourg calendar
of 1h-1h30 Coaching Sessions and 1h fitness session (free of charge)
- Group of 4-5 players.
Tuesday 16:00 - 18:00
Thursday 16:00 - 18:00 Friday 15h00 - 17h00
Tuesday 16:00 - 18:00 Thursday
16:00 - 18:00 Friday 15h00 - 17h00
Monday 18h00 - 19h30
Wednesday 17h00 - 18h30 / 18h00 - 19h30 Friday 18h00 - 19h00